Roadtrain delivers driver development programmes covering driver licensing and provides training and assessing for driver licensing endorsement.
From Advanced Driver Assesements to Bulk Fuel Cartage and much more, we cover a wide spectrum of development programmes for both heavy and light vehicles.
OSH Forklift Certification
We are an approved OSH forklift instructor for both new and refresher courses. You can find more detailed information on our pricing and course content in the courses section.
DRIVER LICENSE & TRAINING
- Heavy Traffic License Course
- License Endorsements
- WorkSafe Forklift & F Endorsement
- Livestock Training
- Ground Spread Training
- Accelerated heavy licence class course
- LCP Bus Driver Training Programme
- Telehandler Training and Endorsement courses
- Vehicle Training Simulator
- Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWP)
Roadtrain cover a wide spectrum of development programmes for both heavy and light vehicles, including but not limited to:
- Heavy traffic class 2-5 licence reduction courses
- Over 25 accelerated learner licence course
- Osh forklift and F endorsements
- Pre-employment assessments
- Advanced driver training and assessments
- Heavy 4wd courses
- Truck mounted cranes
- Side loaders
- Drivers Logbook and fatigue
- Load restraint
- Driver awareness courses, both light and heavy vehicles
- Bulk fuel cartage assessment and cartage
- Load and unload a transporter with construction equipment and restrain
You can find out more on our course pages. Alternatively, please Contact Us.
We have been heavily involved in road transport for the past 30 years, with 19 of those training and assessing people in the use of heavy motor vehicles and heavy machinery, we are and approved NZTA course providers for class 2-5 licences and W,R,T,F and D endorsements, also OSH forklift training providers.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and professional training, and with the ability to think outside the square to achieve the best results possible for the company and the individual.
With bases in Central Otago and Southland, and travel nationwide for Heavy Vehicle Operator Programmes and South Island wide for licence courses.
Congratulations Nicholas Chamberlain on gaining your Class 4 full.
Well you all know about forklift Fridays, and always seems to be wet Fridays also. To continue offering the best service and facilities we put this up this weekend, also means our working at heights courses are under cover. Thanks to all our loyal clients that give use the optimism to invest. Big thanks to the helpers. Ross, Kurt, whiskey walker, Bernie and Alison for refreshments, also IHire.
well done Courtney gaining your full class 4, great effort
we'll done Olivier on gaining your full c4 licence.
Great group of guys completing their Dogmans course today, rough day outside so not so bad being in class all day.
Congratulations Gywn Rule on getting your Class 4, well done.
Michele passed his full c4 today with flying colors, and well done using the 18 speed. Great attitude driver.
what a ripper day for hiab training in Cromwell, and this is what you call a hiab, 12t lift.