Roadtrain delivers driver development programmes covering driver licensing and provides training and assessing for driver licensing endorsement.
From Advanced Driver Assesements to Bulk Fuel Cartage and much more, we cover a wide spectrum of development programmes for both heavy and light vehicles.
OSH Forklift Certification
We are an approved OSH forklift instructor for both new and refresher courses. You can find more detailed information on our pricing and course content in the courses section.
DRIVER LICENSE & TRAINING
- Heavy Traffic License Course
- License Endorsements
- WorkSafe Forklift & F Endorsement
- Livestock Training
- Ground Spread Training
- Accelerated heavy licence class course
- LCP Bus Driver Training Programme
- Telehandler Training and Endorsement courses
- Vehicle Training Simulator
- Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWP)
Roadtrain cover a wide spectrum of development programmes for both heavy and light vehicles, including but not limited to:
- Heavy traffic class 2-5 licence reduction courses
- Over 25 accelerated learner licence course
- Osh forklift and F endorsements
- Pre-employment assessments
- Advanced driver training and assessments
- Heavy 4wd courses
- Truck mounted cranes
- Side loaders
- Drivers Logbook and fatigue
- Load restraint
- Driver awareness courses, both light and heavy vehicles
- Bulk fuel cartage assessment and cartage
- Load and unload a transporter with construction equipment and restrain
You can find out more on our course pages. Alternatively, please Contact Us.
We have been heavily involved in road transport for the past 30 years, with 19 of those training and assessing people in the use of heavy motor vehicles and heavy machinery, we are and approved NZTA course providers for class 2-5 licences and W,R,T,F and D endorsements, also OSH forklift training providers.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional service and professional training, and with the ability to think outside the square to achieve the best results possible for the company and the individual.
With bases in Central Otago and Southland, and travel nationwide for Heavy Vehicle Operator Programmes and South Island wide for licence courses.
This is what ya call a boom lift, 85 foot lift, who's game??
Well done Iona on gaining your c4 full licence today, great effort.
Keeping Corey busy another Class 2 completed, well done Hayden Cockburn
Great day for training today. Congratulations Averill on passing your class 2 licence. All the best traveling around in your bus.
Yes we do gantry crane training and assessment. Call us first
was great then and still is
Roadtrain would like to announce Corey Millan has joined our team as a full time trainer. Welcome on board Corey.
hurry up and wait, bulky assessments today, first for the new season.