Operating a Crawler Crane is a specialised skill. On course completion trainees will be able to apply theory and skills in lifting and placing loads with an overhead crawler crane and analyse and evaluate processes, through practical experience.
This course is based on coaching and assessment only and is designed for trainees with experience in crawler crane operation.
NZQA Unit Standards
30072 – Demonstrate knowledge of slinging regular loads
3789 – Sling regular loads and communicate during crane operations
- Demonstrate knowledge of using a track crawler crane
- Carry out daily and weekly safety and maintenance of a track crawler crane with a lattice boom
- Configure and position a track crawler crane
- Lift and place regular and irregular loads with a track crawler crane
- Place a track crawler crane with a lattice boom in out-of-service condition, and complete documentation
27676: Configure a lattice boom track crawler crane, and lift and place regular and irregular loads
Please contact us for course pricing and dates firstname.lastname@example.org or 0800 667744