Learn to Earn
The government has indicated that there will be a number of large roading and construction projects starting in the near future, these will of course require skilled workers, this course is designed to enable people to up-skill and take advantage of these opportunity’s.
You will receive the following licence and endorsements:
- Your full class 2 licence
- Wheels, tracks and roller endorsements
- Dangerous goods endorsement
- Osh forklift and F endorsement
Machine operator training will include but not limited to:
- 15- 20 hours practical operator training and assessing operating a 12t excavator,
- 15- 20 hours practical operator training and assessing operating a 7t loader
- 5 hours practical operator training and assessing operating a roller
You will be trained on the most important machine operating techniques that will make you more valuable to prospective employers.
Duration: 3 weeks, 8.30am – 5pm Monday-Friday or 1 week if you do not complete any licensing
Inclusions: All nzta licence fees, gst, course books and study guides, machine use, steel cap boots, and a lot of great training.
Investment: $4380.00 per person or $3300.00 without any licensing.
We are MSD and ACC suppliers’, we can supply a quote if required.
Very limited numbers on each course so be quick to book a place.
Note: if you already have your c2 licence the price will include your c4 or c5 licence depending on what licence you currently hold, if you hold any of the above endorsement’s already the course fee will be reduced accordingly. You must have your full nz class 1 licence and held it for 6 months.
Next course TBA